Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Your Price Is What?!! How To Answer The Question And Get The Gig
Friday, July 10, 2015, 7:45 AM until 10:30 AM
Your Price Is What?!? How to Answer the Question and Get the Gig
When all things are equal the only differentiator is price. Competition is getting stronger, with more and more coaches entering the market, each willing to “give-away” their coaching just to get their foot in the door. What do you say when you offer your price? In this session you will learn the negotiation and pricing tricks and tools that are used by highly Professional consultants.
In this program, you will:
- Learn the difference between proactive price efforts versus reactive pricing responses
- Learn what the pricing sponge is and how you can use it to raise your pricing
- Learn what the three phases of the customer’s purchase are and why lowering your price at the wrong time will result in you losing the sale.
Coaching requires you to have a level of confidence and if you are not comfortable with the subject of price, it sends a message to the client that maybe YOU need some…coaching (on overcoming price objections). Come and get the insights that have been part of one of the largest banks in the world, a nuclear missile silo manufacturer and even an association of executives. This session will definitely have you clamoring for more!
Kordell Norton, CSP – is a revenue mechanic for organizations who want to grow their sales, create marketing that connects and stands out, and charismatic business leadership. His consulting firm works with organizations like L’Oreal, Mars, PNC Banks, University Hospitals as well as associations, government, education and corporate clients internationally.
His entertaining, presentations are jam packed with insights . . . and humor, on how to grow organization revenue and size. A Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) member of the National Speakers Association and past President of the Ohio Chapter, he is the author of 5 books and adjunct faculty to 7 universities.
A former senior executive with several multi-billion dollar companies, he has:
- Managed a $31 million dollar marketing budget promoting little names like IBM, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Apple and others.
- Vice President of 500 Call Center agents who fielded 250,000 phone calls a month
- Regional and National Sales Management and Training
- Director of Human Resources for 5,600 employees
Said one of his clients “watching Kordell present is like watching popcorn pop . . . without a lid.”